The information we collect is used to
(1) Contact you in the future
(2) Better understand your project
(3) Collect feedback from your end
(4) To improve consumer service
(5) To send emails, including service and promotional emails
Technicia Global Services will not share your information with any third-party, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, unless specified by you. In a case where it is absolutely required to better serve you, it will be conveyed to you beforehand. However, your information will be available to all divisions/ sister concerns and ventures of Technicia Global Services. The information may be shared with government agencies in accordance to respective laws.
Our website also uses temporary cookies to offer a more personalised experience and maintain the continuity of a visit. Any updation, deletion and modification of your information will be done only after requested by you.
By accessing the website and any of the services of Technicia Global Services you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all applicable laws and regulation, and agree to comply to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you may stop using the website and any of our services at once. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.
Unless you receive consent from Technicia Global Services in writing, you may not
- Use directly or after modifying any material from the website or any related services of the company
- Use any material from the website without giving accreditation to the company
- Attempt to obtain the source code and decompile any software/application you purchased from the company
- Resell or make copies of any material you purchase from the company
The material that appears on this website, either in text, graphical or visual form is error-free from our end. However, it may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Technicia Global Services does not guarantee that the content is error-free and will not be liable for any damages occurring due to the same. If you find any errors, you may contact us to get it rectified.(3) External Links
The information provided on this website is ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis, and up-to-date in our knowledge but may be subjected to change at any time.